Crowland presently offers 52 free part-time nursery places to children living or being cared for in the local community. These can be topped up to a full time place by paying £75 per week. Applications to be made in school by 15th January 2021.
Please note that the attendance at the nursery does not guarantee a place in the school.
If your child was born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017 you will need to apply for a reception school place for September 2021. All children in Haringey enter the reception class in the September of the school year in which they will be five.
School admissions are handled entirely by Haringey Council and our admissions policy is that of Haringey Council. The admissions criteria gives priority based on statements of special educational need, Children Looked after by the local authority or post adoption, siblings already at school and distance from school (in that order for priority).
- Visit www.haringey.gov.uk to be guided through the steps in the application process and to complete the online application form.
- If you are familiar with the process and already have an eAdmissions account you can apply straightaway at www.eadmissions.org.uk
The deadline to apply for a primary school place is 15 January 2021.
If your application is late it will not be considered until all applications received on time have been processed and your child would be unlikely to receive a place at one of your preferred schools.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eAdmissions Online Application
- Primary School Admissions Booklet
- Find your local school
- In-year admissions to a primary, infant or junior school